College Outreach Presenter (For the military community, In-Person)
The college seeks self-motivated individuals with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to represent the college to prospective students in the military community in West Virginia. The Presenter will conduct presentations to generate awareness and provide information about the programs of study available at the college. Successful candidates are trained to have a broad knowledge of the college’s programs, admissions requirements, and policies. The Presenter will conduct in-person group presentations at a local venue. This is a contract position that requires weekend availability.
- Give presentations about the college.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Build a strong working knowledge of the college and its programs.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with the events.
- Passion for helping others reach their desired goals.
- Self-driven, ability to work independently.
- Driven, a hard worker who delivers on commitments.
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented.
Requirements and Experience
- High school diploma required; college preferred
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Previous recruitment experience preferred
- Must be available for training
- Requires a valid driver’s license, use of a personal vehicle with proof of insurance, and clean driving record.