College Outreach Presenter (Military Community) In-Person
Openings in the following West Virginia areas: Belington, Bluefield, Buckhannon, Charleston, Clarksburg, Gassaway, Kingwood, Lewisburg, Maxwelton, Moorefield, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Williamstown.
The college seeks self-motivated individuals with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to represent the college to prospective students in the following West Virginia areas: Belington, Bluefield, Buckhannon, Charleston, Clarksburg, Gassaway, Kingwood, Lewisburg, Maxwelton, Moorefield, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Williamstown. (Please note: only applicants living in these areas will be considered for the position.)
The Presenter will conduct presentations to generate awareness and provide information about the programs of study available at the college. Successful candidates are trained to have a broad knowledge of the college’s programs, admissions requirements, and policies. The Presenter will conduct in-person group presentations at a local or nearby venue in the areas listed above.
This is a part-time contractor position that requires weekend availability.
Military service members, veterans, and military-affiliated individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Conduct presentations about the college to groups of varying sizes
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the college and its programs
- Perform administrative tasks associated with the events, as required.
Requirements and Experience
- High school diploma required; college preferred
- Valid driver’s license, use of a personal vehicle with proof of insurance, and clean driving record are required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong public speaking skills; must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Previous recruitment experience preferred
- Must be available for training
Compensation: $300 per event
- Weekend availability required
- Driver’s License (Required)