Programs for the Military & Veteran Community
Martinsburg College is dedicated to serving military students, veterans, and their family members to gain proficiency in a broad range of disciplines.
Whether you are just beginning your military career, planning for transition, a veteran, or a military spouse, Martinsburg College will help you make the most of the educational opportunities which military service has provided to improve your personal and professional development and career growth opportunities.
- Transfer credit for applicable military training and education, as well as credit by examination (CLEP, DSST, DLPT).
- Courses of study are Veterans Administration (VA) approved.
- Department of Defense Voluntary Education Partnership.
- DoD Voluntary Education Partnership DoD MOU
- Principles of Excellence Program