Scholarship Opportunity for Military Spouses
No rank requirements. No essays. Available to every spouse who qualifies.
Earn your degree! Martinsburg College offers a Military Spouse scholarship to students who wish to continue into our associate’s degree programs.
This tuition scholarship is valued up to $10,000.
We understand the importance of furthering your education and gaining career-related skills. Our degrees are designed to enable students to add stackable credentials as they complete it.
Let us get you on your way to earning your degree, without any loans or debt!
- Have graduated from an eligible allied health or information technology certificate program at Martinsburg College. (Continuing ed and 18 credit programs are eligible)
- Earned a minimum GPA of 3.0 at the point of graduation from the certificate program
- Completed the certificate program within nine months of the start date
- No other grant funding options available
- Students must begin the degree program within 12 months of graduating from the certificate program
What the scholarship covers:
Full tuition amount on the Associate of Science in Healthcare Administration or Associate of Science in Integrated Technologies
(Most students enter the degree with 18 college credits, and transfer credits can be evaluated)
What the student is responsible for:
$250 administrative fee for each 12 month enrollment period. 4 proctored exams at $25 each for a total of $100.
This Military Spouse Scholarship is open for applications year-round, as we understand deadlines can be hard to align with the military life. We want you to graduate and not have to worry about finances along the way. Apply today and begin your future in the Healthcare or I.T. field!