Scholarship Opportunity for Military Spouses
Schedule to talk to a representative!
No rank requirements. Available to every spouse who qualifies.
Earn your degree! Martinsburg College offers a scholarship for military spouses who wish to continue on to one of the college’s associate degree programs.
We understand the importance of furthering your education and gaining relevant skills. Our degrees are designed to enable students to add stackable credentials as they progress through the program.
Let us help you on your way to earning your associate’s degree, without the need to take out loans.
- The student must have graduated from an eligible allied health or information technology certificate program at Martinsburg College
- The student must have earned a minimum GPA of 3.0 at the point of graduation from the certificate program
- The student must have completed the certificate program within nine months from the start date (18 credit programs or less). Please check with the admissions department for the timeframes for longer programs.
- The student must have no other grant funding options available.
- The student must begin the degree program within 12 months of graduating from the certificate program.
What the scholarship covers:
Tuition fees for the Associate of Science in Healthcare Administration or Associate of Science in Integrated Technologies program
(Most students enter the degree program with a minimum of 18 credits. Additional credits from other institutions will also be evaluated for possible transfer into the program.)
The student is responsible for:
A $250 administrative fee for each 12-month enrollment period. 4 Four proctored exam fees at $25 each for a total of $100.
The college understands that deadlines can be hard to align with military life, therefore applications for the Military Spouse Scholarship are accepted year-round from eligible students. Apply today and we look forward to assisting you in continuing on your path to new skills and greater opportunities.