Admissions Outreach Coordinator (Social, Digital, & Graphics Media)
Admissions Outreach Coordinators are responsible for generating interest and potential student inquiries for Martinsburg College through in person and social networking. Admissions Outreach Coordinators provide information to potential students about training programs available at Martinsburg College. Admissions Outreach Coordinators must follow policies set forth by the college. This is a home office position and applicants must have an appropriate workspace in their home.
- Perform marketing activities and follow guidelines that are established by Martinsburg College
- Must be comfortable networking and developing social networks, both in person and via social networking.
- Communicate with prospective students through phone, email, social networking platforms, and text messages
- Document all activities, engagement, and progress within CRM
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills are required
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of social networking and an Internet presence is required
- Strong personal presentation and communication skills
- Must have a high school diploma
- Previous recruitment or sales experience preferred
- Understanding of Social Networking platforms and marketing through this medium