Martinsburg College’s Continuing Education department is committed to making quality educational programs available to the community. We understand that learning is a lifelong process. We also realize that today’s unstable economy requires the continuous self-improvement that will enable participants to meet the challenge of a rapidly changing and highly competitive global economy.
A part of Martinsburg College’s mission is focused on the personal and professional development of adult learners. The following courses, offered as part of our commitment to our mission of lifelong learning, are available at no cost. Please note continuing education programs do not fall under the scope of the college’s accreditation.
- Discover your Strengths
- Performance under Pressure
- Improve your Personal Productivity
- Improving your Reading Speed and Comprehension
- Improving your Memory Skills
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Improving your Work/Life Balance
Martinsburg College understands the ongoing need for continuous training and professional development for both individuals and organizations. The following business and workforce development courses are offered on a non-credit, continuing education basis. Companies wishing to provide professional development courses for your organization, please contact us at 304-945-0656.
- Six Sigma
- Strategic Planning
- Management and Leadership
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Business Analysis
- Sales and Marketing
- Hospitality Industry – prepare for American Hotel & Lodging Education Institute (AHLEI) certifications
- Physical Therapy – prepare for (CPTAS)
- Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration