Improving your Memory Skills
Believe it or not, most people have an incredible memory, they just don’t know how to use it. Other than rote memorization, most people were never taught memory techniques that really tap into the power of the human brain. In this course, you’ll learn about basic memory principles and learn how to use them to memorize and recall almost anything, including speeches, passwords, faces, and lists.
- recognize the principles of repetition, exaggeration, imagery, and focus
- recognize basic mnemonic devices
- identify the steps of the memory palace technique
- remember people’s names and faces
- recognize tips for memorizing text that you’ll later need to recite from memory
- create strong passwords that are easy to remember