Improving your Reading Speed and Comprehension
Most people have been taught to read the same way – letter by letter, word by word, and line by line. But that’s an inefficient way of reading, especially for those who have a lot to read and very little time to accomplish it. In this course, you’ll learn the bad reading habits that keep you from reading more efficiently, and simple tips you can use and practice to increase your reading speed and comprehension.
- recognize the basic information that you need to start increasing your reading speed
- recognize bad reading habits that slow down your reading speed
- recognize how to read only the information you need
- recognize ways to use your hand to increase your reading speed
- recognize how to read groups of words
- identify ways to increase your comprehension while reading